Deadline for applications: 18-10-2018
Location: Beirut-Adlieh Area
Working area: Fe-Male Office- Adlieh
Fe-Male is a civil feminist collective working with women and girls to eliminate injustice through building young feminist movement, empowering agents of change, and campaigning together against discriminatory norms and policies.
Dawaer foundation is a non-governmental, not for profit, non- partisan organization established in 2015 by a team of motivated activists who build on their extensive diverse experiences to reach a democratic peaceful society respectful of human rights.
As part of a project funded by the European Union, UNESCO aims to promote freedom of expression by encouraging film makers to address gender equality and women’s empowerment; promote the role of female film professionals by harnessing and enabling an environment to create and express their own concerns and tackle gender-related stereotypes in films while promoting cultural diversity. Within the framework of the regional programme Med Film, Fe-Male and Dawaer, under this partnership, aim to create an online directory of female film professionals in the Maghreb-Mashreq region and advocate for the promotion of gender equality in the film industry of Arabic expressions, through achieving the following:
- An online directory is created
- A network of CSOs in the Maghreb and Mashreq region is created.
- Regional CSOs are empowered to advocate for non-stereotyped female representation in the film sector.
:The consultant is expected to deliver the following tasks
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes;
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the donor organization;
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project;
- Coordinate partner meetings throughout the project period;
- Monitor the progress of the project against set the indicators in a timely manner;
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures; ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date;
- Work closely with the financial officer to prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for donors as outlined in funding agreements;
- Manage budget spending and forecast including tracking and managing spending per budget line;
- Ensure procurement requests are presented on a timely basis to facilitate timely implementation of field activities, ensuring cost efficiency and accountability in compliance with Caritas Lebanon and donor regulations and procedures;
- Prepare periodic project narrative and financial reports as well as other ad hoc reports, according to donor requirements;
- Trouble shoots project problems, and identify and implement creative solutions;
- Ensure close collaboration and coordination with the project supervisor;
- Ensure regular visits to the field to assess the project’s implementation;
- Ensure regular communication and reporting to the project supervisor
- Effective time management.
- Pro-active skills.
- Organizing skills
- Effective teamwork.
- Process oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively, including writing skills.
- Initiative, ability to manage own time.
Bachelor Degree\ in company-related field or management is an advantage
- Proven experience of participating in projects as project coordinator or project management assistant;
- Evaluation and report writing;
- Experience of working effectively with a team;
- Experience in planning and schedule management.
Languages: Arabic: Excellent English: Excellent
Submission guidelines: Applications should include a detailed CV. Please forward the application marked ” Project Coordinator” to the following e-mail address: email@example.com . Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Cover letter required? No
Categories: فرص عمل